- Freestanding Emergency Rooms
- Hospital Emergency Rooms
Freestanding emergency rooms have become widely popular especially in Texas because it increases the access of healthcare to communities. Freestanding ERs provide a much-needed resource to communities but undoubtedly emergency room services are tricky to bill and to get maximum reimbursement.
Emergency Room Medical Billing Services We Offer
Right Medical Billing is an expert in out-of-network billing and have the specific knowledge that other billing companies do not have about emergency room billing. The RMB emergency room services are comprehensive and includes:
- Patient Eligibility & Benefits Verification
- Coding and Chart Auditing
- Charge Entry
- Claims Submission
- Insurance Negotiations
- Aggressive Follow up
- Accounts Receivable Recovery
- Underpaid Appeals
- AR Analysis
- Patient Billing
- THCIC System 13 State Data reporting
We can help you increase in cash flow and minimize rejections on claims by automating your emergency room billing with appropriate coding and payers’ regulations. Right Medical Billing has proven strategies on out of network negotiations. We can help connect you with the right people and get your reimbursements.
Have a look at states in which we offer emergency room billing services
Right Medical Billing Emergency Room Revenue Cycle Management Process
Emergency Room Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) is a sophisticated and extensive procedure in the healthcare system that begins with the patient’s appointment and ends when the healthcare provider receives all payments. As one of the leading emergency room RCM service providers, we can quickly deliver high-quality ER coding and billing services through a systemic and efficient billing approach. The important steps in our emergency room billing procedure includes:
- Appropriate EHR and RCM Software
- Insurance Eligibility and Verification
- Patient pre-certification or pre-authorizations
- Demographics and Charge Entry
- Co-payments and Deductibles
- Filing claims
- Reimbursement for the Services Rendered
- Out of Network Negotiations
- Denials Management
- Emergency Room billing and collection services
- Insurance appeals for denied and underpaid claims
- Refunds management
RCM Software’s and EHRs Right Medical Billing Supports
Billing software and EHR are an essential component of the revenue cycle management process. Billing and other administrative procedures are notoriously time-consuming and paper-intensive. A modern medical billing software systems enables billers to be as efficient as possible when coding, filing, and tracking claims.
With our years of experience in the health sector, we have easily understood customers’ needs and provided the services tailored to meet the exclusive needs of healthcare sector. Our team has the expertise to work on several tools and technologies for emergency room billing. We can deal with any major medical billing software and ehr, including ePowerDoc, Tsystems, CollaborateMD, Medisoft, Medical Manager, Docutap-Experity, eClinicalWorks, NextGen, Advanced MD, Kareo, Gorev, Elligence, etc.
Why Choose Right Medical Billing for Emergency Room Billing Services
At RMB, we offer a comprehensive range of Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management Solutions tailored to meet the exclusive needs of healthcare organizations. RMB has proven experience of working with short-term and long-term care facilities ranging from hospital emergency rooms to freestanding emergency rooms with multiple facilities and specialty programs. Below are some of the leading healthcare systems and emergency rooms, RMB has worked with.
- Altus Health System
- Memorial Hermann Health System
- Kindred Healthcare
- Houston Methodist
- Cornerstone Healthcare
- UTMB Health
- Excellence Emergency Room
- Fast ER Care
- Riverside ER
- Angleton ER
- Post Oak ER
- Partners ER
When you outsource your Emergency Room billing services to Right Medical Billing, you gain an approach to various assets. Some of the important reasons to choose us as your medical billing and coding partner include providing HIPAA compliant Emergency Room billing services and using front-line tools and technologies.
Our experts are available 24/7 to answer your questions while giving timely billing services. We provide affordable and tailored medical billing and coding services.
Key Points That Makes Us Best Emergency Room Medical Billing Company
- Our RCM team ensure that your front-end denials are reduced to less than 5%.
- Improve the reimbursement per encounter according to geographic standards.
- Reduce manual entry concerns and improve RCM system efficiency.
- Improve the correctness of the coding and overall collections.
- Improvement in Out of Network Negotiations and settlement rates.
- Payment posting and refunds adjustment to improve the cash flow.
- Account manager dedicated to all your requirements.
- Provide high quality and error-free emergency room billing and collection services.
- We always increase the collection ratio of our clients as a result of faster account receivable process and on time follow up.
- Use the latest technology and tools for coding and billing.
- Offer Services that are easily scalable at all times.
Research and Analyze Historical Data for Maximum Reimbursement
Our RCM Services also include proper research on historical payments data. We research and analyze historical data from the area to find proper pricing and rates. All our research is based on locality to make sure we are providing patients with the best rates and you with the best reimbursement.
This is because the supply and demand are different for each area. By researching the historical data of the area, we are better able to meet the expected price for both the patient and for you.
When it comes to emergency room and special out of network billing, it is all about the connections with claims pricing companies. Out of network claims can be challenging for many staff members for maximum reimbursement. Since Right Medical Billing has developed a strategy and a database for out of network claims, we are able to provide you with the best rates.
You can contact us for following comprehensive Emergency Room Billing Services
- Entire process of emergency room revenue cycle management
- Precise and efficient medical coding and billing services
- Improvement in the documentation and administrative tasks
- Metrics that can help you analyze better
- Improving Data’s Analytical Capability
Other than Emergency Room Billing Services, our experts are always ready to take over Hospital RCM or Urgent Care Billing. We use quality control procedures and structured billing processes to ensure error-free Billing and Revenue Cycle Management.
Contact Right Medical Billing for Emergency Room Billing Services
There are many benefits to making the switch to Right Medical Billing. You will get to see the benefits of our relationships in the field. Our services and results are unmatched when it comes to billing. Allow us to help you increase your cash flow and patient flow by freeing up resources and providing feedback. Give us a call today at (281)-864-0448 for your consultation.