- Cardiology Billing and Coding Guidelines
- What is No Surprises Act? – What should you need to know about NSA
- Professional Billing vs Institutional Billing: What’s the Difference?
- How to Arrest Revenue Leakage in Medical Billing?
- 10 Recommendations For A Successful Provider Credentialing Process Flow
- Medical Billing Practices to Maintain a Healthy Cash flow
- 5 Tips To Handle Prior Authorization in RCM
- Common Healthcare Accounts Receivable Management Problems and Solutions
- What is Medical Credentialing?
- Tips for Effective Contract Negotiation for Physician Practices
Cardiology billing and coding is complicated by many procedural guidelines, significant contractual changes, and often changing codes. CPT code assignment may be difficult, mainly when variables are utilized, and keeping up with different codes, codeRead More